Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dr.hauschka Buy From Germany

Ma San Valentín! Here is Carnival!

... But the lawyers are some gals romantic (sigh) and so we reproduce part of a text that is in Roland Barthes' A Lover's Discourse Fragments ", after the brief comment of its author.

"The discourse of love is now a solitude. These are words spoken may by thousands of people, but nobody says, is completely abandoned by the surrounding languages. Or ignored or dismissed, or ridiculed by them. When a speech is so driven by their own strength in the drift of the out of date, it remains only to be the place, meager as it is, in a statement. "


Waiting (text by Donald W. Winnicott, a pediatrician, a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst English *)


Waiting is an enchantment: I was ordered not to move. The wait for a phone call for bans is woven so tiny, the infinite, to the unspeakable: deprive me out Part of the bathroom, talking on the phone even (not to occupy the unit), I suffer if I phone (for the same reason), I crazy to think that such time will be necessary for me to close out, thus risking losing the so-called benefactor. All these entertainment

I would ask them to wait for lost time, impurities of anxiety. Since the anxiety of waiting, in its purity, he wants me to stay seated on a chair to reach the phone, doing nothing.

Am I in love?

"Yes, because I hope.

The other, he does not expect ever.

Sometimes I do not expect to play and I try to take care of other things, to arrive late;

but I always lose this game.



* Suck the tangerine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment