Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Marching Drum House Song

Before now ... yeah ... Milan

A scene I witnessed a few years ago and was recorded in a document from my PC

Miserere station. A violinist played music in the hysterical ride from the crowd with a similar melody. Combination with line C. Constitution Plaza. People looking for a little. Train to South Zone. Dialogue between an old man and a kid who listens and does not understand. Just like me that watch.
brown corduroy jacket, gray shirt, white hair, pointing to the window:
- That, that
And then to himself:
- I, I
After an itinerary with your index finger from the tip of the head to the stomach, while saying:
- is true. Before now ... yeah ...
- Vos, how many? Asks the boy
- 20
- My son and daughter equally. Before I do ... now ... I ... All that, I ...
Every now and then pulls out a pocket watch and murmured a "Thus" to watch hour.
The old man stretched the collar, as if to show something. I stretched sideways, toward the other, while his hands made a motion of contempt by a "Bah!"
- I, I ... it ... all ... I ...
- Before now ... yeah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment