Monday, January 10, 2011

Ap Biology Lab Evolution

08012011


















Photos by Lucia Rubio


Vestido / Dress: Pull and Bear
Belt / Belt: Pull and Bear
Cardigan: Stradivarius
Scarves / Scarf: White
Bag / Bag: Zara
Oxford: Bershka
Stockings / tights: Calzedonia

Hi! What about the routine vualta? I'm dead for sleep. That's up early I do not feel anything right ...
This was my look to go to the sales. The truth is that I did not find much, but to see if the Thursday, I think back to go, I have more luck.
The dress I bought it about a month will in pull and bear, as I loved what I saw, and the belt is also included!
The bag I have taken more than once in the blog. It seems so cute!

The photos were taken with the new goal that has bought my sister, who makes some super cool pictures!


xoxo,
Mary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment